Heart Retreats - Attendee Info
We have created this Heart Retreat Attendee Information Page to support your planning/organisation for your attendance at our Heart Retreats.
If we have missed anything, or if you have any other questions, please use our Contact Form and we will be more than happy to help you out !
HEART RETREAT LOCATION:
Our Heart Retreats are held within the Noosa Heads region of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia.
The primary Retreat Venue is Simone's private home in Marcus Beach and during each Retreat Day, experiential 'Heart Sessions' are held at various locations - north, south, east & west of Noosa/Noosa Heads.
Marcus Beach is only a 10 minute drive south of Noosa Heads & Noosa National Park, or 2 minute drive north of Peregian Beach. Simone's home is a short 3 minute walk to tranquil Marcus Beach, a non-patrolled residential beach with few tourists, so very quiet & peaceful 🙂 West of Marcus Beach is Lake Weyba and North-West is Mt Tinbeerwah, both brimming with indigenous wisdom and ancient song-lines.
- Retreat Accommodation 7 nights – Check in Saturday, Check out following Saturday.
- Retreat Tuition/Sessions – Monday to Friday
Our official Retreat Tuition/Session days are facilitated over 5 days - Monday to Friday. However we provide 7 days of Accommodation (options 1, 2 & 3) gifting participants the opportunity to enjoy a little self time, luxuriate in long walks along the beach or even consider booking a massage. If you are travelling to our Retreat, this will also help with over coming jet lag too ♡
HEART RETREAT ACCOMMODATION:
If you select Options 1, 2 & 3 when Enrolling, then your Enrolment includes Accommodation within our Retreat Holiday Home for the following dates:
Your Retreat Holiday Home Accommodation is provided for 7 nights – giving you a little time before and after the 5 days of Heart Retreat Sessions for a little R&R.
Please also keep reading down the page for further details regarding your Retreat Accommodation.
Our Heart Retreat days are flexible, incorporating the daily energy of the planets, moon, sun & tides.
Most days we start at Sunrise, meandering along ocean paths and flowing through Lemurian (Shahndi) Yin Yoga on the beach or meditations through cosmic sound. During the day Simone facilitates 2 x 4 hour Retreat Tuition Sessions in her home. And most afternoons are Sunset meditations beside fresh water lakes, rivers or mountain tops.
There will also be time each day between our Retreat Sessions for personal self-reflection and quiet rest ♡
Day 1 of our Retreat (Monday), starts at 10am in Simone's private home in Marcus Beach. On the final day of the Retreat (Friday), we will have a shared dinner and bring our Retreat to a close through a Fire Ceremony. Our last evening together may finish well into the evening (around 9 or 10pm), so best to not make travel plans too early the next morning.
There is no need to hire a car for the Retreat, as we will pick you up each day from your Heart Retreat Accommodation and take you to all of your Heart Retreat Sessions.
If you are arriving on the Saturday (or even the Sunday), Simone is happy to help you out shopping for any supplies and getting you all settled in ♡
HEART RETREAT Schedule/Content:
Your Heart Retreat Session days of personal tuition with Simone M. Matthews will be a deeply nurturing, sacred & transformative experience. You will emerge from your beachside Retreat refreshed, invigorated and ready to step into a whole new chapter in your life.
During your Heart Retreat Sessions, Simone will guide you on a journey into a deeper state of universal presence – a Soul Alignment with the greater cosmos. Through her primal immersion ‘Heart Sessions’ you will explore the elements of creation and discover refreshingly nourishing ways of integrating these wisdoms in your daily life.
Each day will be broken up into holistic sessions that incorporate:
- Earthing, moving the body & breathing Universal Rhythm
- Structured Water as a primal source of Quantum Healing
- Sunrise / Sunset meditations to restore Harmonic Flow
- Lightrition, Fermentation & Activating Food for Genetic Potential
- Culturing Soul Signature Food as Medicine
- Songlines & Devic Nature Spirit Medicine Healng
- Cosmic Sound & becoming Light
- Activation of the Brains Cosmic Universal ‘map’ of Creation
- Soul Alignment & Living Earth Essence
- Evening Fire Ceremony (last night, weather permitting) – Under the Stars, upon the Earth
Our daily schedule will be flexible, as Simone will weave the teachings to meet the needs/interests of our small group. We may start some days earlier or end some days later, depending on the weather & the topics we are covering that day. The Noosa region has so much beauty to behold and it will be my pleasure to immerse you in nature to feel the ancient wisdom of this place and enrich your integration of the weeks teachings.
Whilst most days Tuition will be in Simone’s home, many of our Heart Sessions will be outdoors in blissful paradise. Here is a summary of some of the nature locations that maybe incorporated into your Heart Retreat days (based on the weather, tides & lunar cycles):
- Noosa National Park – Walking Meditations, Sunrise/Sunset Rhythmic Flow Sessions
- Lake Weyba – Sunset Water Ceremony
- Mt Tinbeerwah – Sunset Meditation/Ancient Ritual
- Coastal beaches – Personal Reflection, Rhythmic Movement & Yin Yoga
- Marcus Beach – Lunar Rituals, Natures Song
- Tea Tree Bay – Swimming/Wading in the Rockpools
- Granite Bay – Light Language, Dolphins & Whales, Sounds of Nature
- Ancient Inner-Earth Rock Caves (secret location) – Presence, Grace & Earths Heartbeat
Movement, connection, sound, toning, presence & grounding form an integral part of our Heart Retreat days. Simone will weave in the following experiential experiences seeking to ignite & anchor Essence of Angels® & Crystal Light Healing® wisdoms on a deep cellular level. These sessions will be suited to all age groups, levels of fitness & flexibility… they are gentle, calming & soothing for body, mind & spirit.
- Triple Heart Breathing Meditations – Tuning Forks & Crystal Bowls
- Pineal & Primordial Cell Meditations- Harmonic Chimes
- Shahndi (Yin Yoga) – Lemurian Flow
- Cosmic Sound – Plants, Animals, Stars etc..
Heart Retreat Accommodation
Options 1, 2 & 3:
If you select Options 1, 2 & 3 when Enrolling, then your Enrolment includes Accommodation within our Retreat Holiday Home.
Your Retreat Holiday Home Accommodation is provided for 7 nights – giving you a little time before and after the 5 day Heart Retreat Sessions for a little R&R.
The Retreat Holiday Home is located in Sunshine Beach (less than 10 minutes from Simone’s private home). Our Retreat Holiday Home is a large self-contained 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home, with full kitchen, inground pool, laundry (washer & dryer) and wifi. All linen & towels are provided (you just need to bring your own towel for the beach/pool).
Your Sunshine Beach Retreat Holiday Home is an easy walk to patrolled beach, shops & cafes. There is no need to hire a car as we will provide all transport to/from your Retreat Holiday Home to the Retreat Venue (Simone’s private home) AND to all ‘nature locations’ for our experiential Heart Sessions each day.
Here is some additional information with regards to OPTIONS 1, 2 & 3:
- Option 1: If you enrolled in this option, then you are sharing a room with another enrolled participant at the 5 day Retreat. Closer to the Retreat date we will let you know who you will be sharing with.
- Option 2: If you enrolled in this option, then you are staying in your own Private Room at the Retreat Holiday House. Your room will have either a Queen/Double Bed.
- Option 3: If you enrolled in this option, then you & your friend will Share a Room at the Retreat Holiday House (one room with 2 single beds). If you haven't already, please provide us with the Full Name, Address & Email Address of the friend that will be attending with you (such that we can officially enrol your friend in this SPECIAL PACKAGE Teacher eCourse + Retreat).
If you select Option 4 when Enrolling, then you have chosen to not stay at the Retreat Holiday House during your attendance at our Heart Retreat.
If you are booking your own Accommodation, just a heartfelt reminder to not leave this too late, as Noosa/Sunshine Coast is a top holiday destination and vacancies can be limited (and expensive) for last minute bookings. In addition, just a friendly reminder too that you will need to provide your own transport each day to/from both the Retreat Venue (Marcus Beach) and all nature locations for our experiential Heart Sessions.
What to Bring to our Heart Retreat
Bring a curiosity of Spirit, an open Heart and the following miscellaneous items:
- Pens & Highlighters (for your personal note taking)
- Your favourite Crystal/s (if you have one)
- Refillable Water Bottle (we provide the filtered water)
- Yoga Mat / Blocks (if you prefer to bring your own)
- Miscellaneous Personal items (refer to the ‘What to Wear’ heading below)
- Chemical Free BugSpray (to ward off mosquitos & midgies during outdoor sessions)
To help make your packing/planning for your attendance as effortless as possible, Simone provides the following for each participant:
- Folder, Course Notes & Additional Paper
- Yoga Mats & Blocks
- Massage Table/s
- Meals (as discussed above)
- Filtered Water
- Wide range of Crystals, Vibrational Essences etc (to support all practical sessions)
Available at Simone’s Retreat will be a range of Vibrational Products from her Wisdom School – offered as special attendee prices. So you may wish to leave a little room in your suitcase to bring a few goodies home with you ♡
What to Wear at our Heart Retreat
The Sunshine Coast is in a sub-tropical region, meaning the temperatures are moderate all year round - please take a moment to view a summary of average temps here>
The Sunshine Coast is a very laid-back, casual & ‘chilled-out’ beachy region – so no need to bring your finest threads, simply wear what brings comfort & ease.
Here is a list of clothing / personal items you may wish to consider when packing:
- Loose comfortable clothing that you can move around in
- Yoga pants/loose dresses/loose skirts (for outdoor practical sessions)
- Walking shoes (for outdoor practical sessions)
- Warm Socks / Slippers (Simone prefers no shoes in the house)
- Wraps/Shawls/Pullovers (for early morning/afternoon outdoor practical sessions)
- Beach throws/towels + Bathing Suit + Hat + Sunglasses
- Chemical Free Sunscreen – This is essential (particular if you have fair skin or are from the Northern Hemisphere) as the UV Rays here in Sub-Tropical Qld are very strong.
- Your own Chemical Free BugSpray (to ward off mosquitos & midgies during outdoor sessions)
International & Domestic Airports
If you are attending our Heart Retreat from Interstate or Overseas, the following information will be helpful when making your travel plans.
Brisbane International & Domestic Airport
Brisbane Airport is both the International and Domestic Airport for southeast Queensland. It is a 1.5 - 2 hours drive from Brisbane Airport to Sunshine Beach (130km). If you are travelling to the Sunshine Coast from another country, we recommend that you fly direct into Brisbane Airport and then travel via Coach/Bus direct to your accommodation here on the Sunshine Coast. Depending on where you are travelling from, you may not be able to fly direct into Brisbane, in which case you would fly into Sydney and catch a connecting domestic flight into Brisbane.
Sunshine Coast Domestic Airport
Sunshine Coast Airport at Maroochydore/Mudjimba has regular Virgin Blue and Qantas (Jetstar) flights to/from Sydney and Melbourne. It is a 25 minute drive from Sunshine Coast Airport to Marcus Beach (22 km).
Airport - Shuttle Bus
Airport Shuttle Buses are available from both Brisbane & Sunshine Coast Airports. Please check with individual services below to confirm their requirements re bookings, timetables, costs etc.. I HIGHLY recommend that you use either of these company's services as they pick you up right at the Airport Terminal and will drop you direct at the door of your accommodation. The pricing is very reasonable too.. and most participants from interstate or overseas choose this option. These Shuttle Bus Services need to be booked & paid in advance and you can do this yourself online (I would do this at the time that you book your flights). We recommend that you book your Shuttle Bus either through Henry's or Sunair.
Hire Cars are available from both Brisbane & Sunshine Airports (Avis, Budget, Hertz, Thrifty). It is recommended however that you book your hire car in advance. Please note that if you enrolled in 'Options 1, 2 or 3', then you will NOT need to hire a car - as Simone will organise your transport during the 5 day Heart Retreat.
The taxi service on the Sunshine Coast is Suncoast Cabs – 131 008 or 5451 7500
Taxi's can be expensive, so you may find the Coach/Bus or Uber is a much more cost effective option.
Uber is really starting to take off here on the Sunshine Coast!
Transport - Driving Directions
There is plenty of street parking available at the Marcus Beach venue in Jasmin Crt, or just around the corner in Redwood Ave. If you are parking in Jasmin Court if you can please not block neighbours driveways, and preferably only park outside of Simone's or outside the vacant block of land (next to Simone's house on the downhill side), thank you.
Travel along the Bruce Highway, taking the exit past the Ettamogah Pub at Palmview (approx 1.6km) to connect with the Sunshine Motorway. Travel about 9km and take the left hand turn for Maroochydore/Noosa Heads on the Sunshine Motorway. Travel for 25km along the Sunshine Coast Motorway and at the Peregian Beach roundabout turn right (third exit) onto Emu Mountain Rd heading to Peregian Beach. Travel for 1.4km and at the roundabout, take the first exit to turn left onto David Low Way (coastal road). Travel 5 km up the David Low Way and turn left at the round-a-bout into Mahogany Drive. Take the first turn right into Redwood Ave, and the first turn right into Jasmin Court (house number will be provided on registration).
From Sunshine Coast Airport
From the airport, follow the signs to join onto the Sunshine Motorway, traveling north to Noosa. Travel for 14km along the Sunshine Coast Motorway and at the Peregian Beach roundabout turn right (third exit) along Emu Mountain Rd heading to Peregian Beach. Travel 5 km up the David Low Way (coastal road) and turn left at the round-a-bout into Mahogany Drive. Take the first turn right into Redwood Ave, and the first turn right into Jasmin Court (house number will be provided on registration).
From Noosa Heads/Sunshine Beach
Travel south along the David Low Way (coastal road) for approx 8 km, Turn right into Mahogany Drive, take the third left into Redwood Ave, take the second left into Jasmin Court (house number will be provided on registration).