ULT Website – Terms & Conditions
- It is the responsibility of all persons viewing/using our Universal Life Tools website to make themselves familiar with these Terms & Conditions. Viewing/using this website is acknowledgment and consent with these Terms & Conditions.
- The How to Purchase page of this website also forms part of these ULT Terms & Conditions
- The ULT eShop Terms & Conditions page of this website also forms part of these ULT Terms & Conditions.
- The content of this website is protected by copyright and trademark laws – copyright © Universal Life Tools. All rights reserved.
- Unless indicated otherwise, no portion of this website maybe reproduced for research, personal or commercial use without express prior permission from Universal Life Tools; other than for ‘fair use’ as brief quotations embodied in articles and reviews.
- If permission is granted in 4, or if you are reproducing from this website as ‘fair use’, then the reproduction may only be performed providing no changes are made to any of the information being reproduced, copyright notice is attached and due acknowledgement is given linking back to www.UniversalLifeTools.com
- The information within this website is subject to change without notice. The website is continually being updated, so the information contained within may not be accurate, current or complete.
- The information on this website is general in nature and provided for educational or reference purposes only. The information contained within is in no way designed to replace medical practices or medical advice given to people. Universal Life Tools does not offer medical, psychological or other professional services, and whenever persons find themselves in need of treatment by a qualified medical practitioner, they are encouraged to do so.
- ALL products offered for sale through our website are for EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Full details can be found within our ULT eShop Terms & Conditions page that forms part of these ULT Terms & Conditions; unless you are a suitably qualified health practitioner and then only in accordance with your local laws & duty of care
- All articles/blog postings/general information within this website may make reference to the above products or components there of (eg oils, crystals, herbs, essential oils etc). We also recommend that these components are for EXTERNAL USE ONLY; unless you are a suitably qualified health practitioner and then only in accordance with your local laws & duty of care.
- Universal Life Tools does not offer medical, psychological or other professional services, and whenever persons find themselves in need of treatment by a qualified medical practitioner, they are encouraged to do so. We ask that everyone seeks the advice of a suitably qualified holistic/medical practitioner BEFORE purchasing/using any of our products or following information contained within are articles/blog postings/general information, in order to determine their suitability for your health & well-being, or any potential allergenic, intolerant reactions or potential toxicity. We also recommend that common sense be displayed when storing/using any of our products – keeping them out of the reach of children, thoroughly removing any products from your body after use (preferrably with warm soapy water), using products in a well ventilated room and once again conferring with a suitably qualified holistic/medical practitioner for the most appropriate usage/application of any products.
- This website contains links to other sites or third parties for education or reference purposes only. Universal Life Tools does not grant endorsement or approval to the other sites/parties, their content or individuals. Universal Life Tools is not responsible for any interaction between yourself and these third parties.
- This website contains content provided by third parties (such as Students, Practitioners, Teachers, ULT Community Members & Advertisers etc). Universal Life Tools does not grant endorsement, approval or ownership of the content (such as text, images, references, copyright etc). All third parties provide such content to Universal Life Tools on the proviso that the third party has express approval (either through their own ownership or granted authority from the owner) to use the said content and as such Universal Life Tools is not responsible should the third party not have ownership of content provided.
- This website from time to time may contain special offers, discounts, free products/services and other such promotional tools/materials. At no time does Universal Life Tools guarantee their availability as offers maybe limited in quantity, time and duration of availability. In addition, where these have been provided by third parties, Universal Life Tools does not grant endorsement or approval and is not responsible for any interaction between yourself and these third parties.
- Universal Life Tools aims to comply with international anti-spam laws. To be added to our UniversalLifeTools.com FREE Community eNewsletter – you must subscribe to our mailing list yourself by completing the online form. You can also subscribe direct from any of our previous eNewsletters (eg if a friend as forwarded to you one of our eNewsletters). Should you contact Universal Life Tools via use of our ‘Contact Us‘ page, then your email will automatically be added to our FREE Community eNewsletter (there is a box to ‘uncheck’ if you do not want to be added. Should you make a purchase through our Universal Life Tools eShop, then your email will automatically be added to our FREE Community eNewsletter (there is a box to ‘uncheck’ if you do not want to be added). Should you fill in any form on our site, you will automatically be added to our FREE Community eNewsletter (there is a box to ‘uncheck’ if you do not want to be added).
- After booking for an event/course/workshop/global meditation etc through Universal Life Tools School, or through a Registered Universal Life Tools Teacher, your email address will be added to our Universal Life Tools database (this is a condition of enrolment). If you are a student/practitioner/teacher through our school you will receive via email additional resources to support your studies, the full Practitioner/Teacher Resource pack on your graduation as well as special offers we gift to all our ULTMSH community members from time to time.
- Universal Life Tools reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time.
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website may be reproduced by any mechanical, photographic, or electronic process, or in the form of a phonographic recording; nor may it be stored in a retrieval system, transmitted, or otherwise be copied for public or private use – other than for ‘fair use’ as brief quotations embodied in articles and reviews without prior written permission of the author.
The procedures and techniques in this website are in no way designed to replace medical practices or medical advice given to people. The author makes no claim to cure any illness or disease, nor does the author diagnose and prescribe medical advice. The information is not intended to offer medical, psychological or other professional services, and whenever persons find themselves in need of treatment by a qualified medical practitioner, the author encourages them to do so. In the event that you use the information in this website for yourself or for another, the author assumes no responsibility for your actions.
Country of Origin
The contents and philosophy of this website is based on channeled material from ancient civilizations and indigenous peoples that have walked the Earth, as well as from the higher dimensional portals of the Pleiades, Sirius and Galactic Centre. It is the aim of this website to remain true to these ancient and indigenous wisdoms and express these most cherished gifts from the Divine in their complete and most accurate form.
As a result, we acknowledge that it is the visitors to our website individual responsibility to become conversant with their local laws, best practices, and duty of care that is expected within their ‘Country of Origin’.