Terms & Conditions
When enrolling for an Event / Workshop / Course / eCourse / Sessions through Universal Life Tools Metaphysical Wisdom School of Healing or through a Registered Universal Life Tools Teacher, participants acknowledge their agreement with the following Terms & Conditions:
1. Definitions: The definitions out-lined at the bottom of this page form a part of theses Terms & Agreements.
2. Course Materials - Live Events: To honour the integrity of the information and the years of research, study and channeling that has been poured into the production of our workshop/course materials, we ask from our hearts that you do not reproduce our materials by any mechanical, photographic, or electronic process, or in the form of a phonographic recording; nor may it be stored in a retrieval system, transmitted, or otherwise be copied for public or private use – other than for ‘fair use’ as brief quotations embodied in articles & reviews without prior written permission of the author.
3. Course Materials - Courses : To honour the integrity of the information and the years of research, study and channeling that has been poured into the production of our Course Modules/Programs, we ask from our hearts that you do no share or reproduce our Modules/Programs by any mechanical, photographic, or electronic process, or in the form of a phonographic recording; nor may it be stored in a retrieval system, transmitted, or otherwise be copied or shared with others without prior written permission of the author. In addition, we ask that you do not share any of the webpages (or webpage URLs) that form our Course Modules/Programs.
4. Recordings: Participants are not permitted to record the proceedings of the Workshop/Event/Course/Programs by use of any (but not limited to) mechanical, audio and/or visual devices (eg phones, dictaphones, video recorders, laptops, flipcams etc..), without the express permission of the facilitator or event organiser. Photographs are most welcome (at IN-PERSON gatherings), but please respect the privacy of other participant and first ask for their permission. Participants of our Courses are also not permitted to share any of our Audio or Video recordings without prior permission from the author.
5. Refunds/Exchanges: Please note that all Workshop/Event/Course/Program/Payment Plan monies paid (in full, earlybird, as a deposit or part of a payment plan) are non-refundable or transferable to another Workshop/Event/Course/Program. Monies paid are also not exchangeable for other products/services and may not be transferred to other persons (unless special circumstances have been agreed to by Universal Life Tools).
6. Payment in Full - Live Events: Where monies have not been paid in full BEFORE to an Workshop/Event/Course/Program, then enrolled participants will NOT be able to attend the event and refunds/exchanges on monies already paid are not available. Only by prior arrangement with Universal Life Tools may Workshop/Event/Course/Program fees be paid at the event.
7. Acceptance of Payment Plans: When a Payment Plan has been approved by Simone M. Matthews for one or more of her Events / Workshops / Courses / Programs, you will receive an email from UniversalLifeTools confirming your Payment Plan approval (refer to Payment Plan Support page for details). You are under NO OBLIGATION to accept this approved Payment Plan - hence if you change your mind and wish to no longer enter into a Payment Plan, we will cancel your Invoice. HOWEVER, once you have made an INITIAL Installment Payment against your Payment Plan Invoice this these CONFIRMS your acceptance of your Payment Plan AND your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and hence your contractual obligation to the fulfillment of the Payment Plan in full. Please also refer to our Refund/Exchange policy above.
8. Payment Plans - Course Dashboard Access: Students on Course/Program Payment Plans will receive TEMPORARY Access to our Course/Program Dashboard once the INITIAL Installlment Payment (or other pre-agreed upon amount) has been paid. Once your Payment Plan has been paid in full, we ask that students email Universal Life Tools, and once your Invoice is reconciled we then grant you FULL Access to our Course/Program.
8. Payment Plans - Cancellation: Where payments have not been made in accordance with the agreed upon Installment Payment Plan Terms, we reserve the right to CANCEL your Payment Plan and CANCEL your TEMPORARY Access to our Course/Program Dashboard. Upon cancellation, monies paid are are non-refundable or transferable to another Workshop/Event/Course/Program and are also not exchangeable for other products/services or transferrable to other persons.
9. Cancellation of Workshop/Event - Live Event: In the unlikely circumstance that a Workshop/Event/Course/Program is cancelled by the facilitator due to unforeseen circumstances, then monies paid will be transferred to when the Workshop/Event/Course/Program is next scheduled (preferrably at the same Workshop/Event /Course/Program venue). Participants will also be offered a full refund of monies paid should they prefer to take this option. In the cancellation of a Workshop/Event/Course/Program (which is of very rare occurrence), the facilitator is not responsible for any costs incurred by attendees (such as transport, accommodation etc).
10. Change of Venue - Live Events: In the unlikely circumstance that a Workshop/Event/Course/Program Venue is changed by the facilitator due to unforeseen circumstances (such as natural disaster, flood, fire, closure/sale of venue etc), then the facilitator will aim to do everything within their power to ensure an alternative venue is found within as close proximity to the original venue and for the same day/times. Where an alternate venue cannot be found (for reasons beyond the control of the facilitator), participants will be offered a full refund of monies paid or offered the opportunity to transfer their monies to another day/time. In these circumstances, the facilitator is not responsible for any costs incurred by attendees (such as transport, accommodation etc).
11. Non-Attendance - Live Events: Should an enrolled participant (who has paid in part or full) not attend the Workshop/Event/Course/Program, then monies paid are non-refundable or transferable to other workshop/events/courses and are also not exchangeable for other products/services.
12. Full Attendance - Live Events: In order to receive a Certificate of Completion or Full Practitioner/Teacher Certification (for applicable workshops/events/courses/programs), then students are required to attend all workshop/event/course/program days in full. Where students only attend part days, then certification will not be issued. To obtain certification, students will have to attend the workshop/event/course in full again at their own cost (discounts maybe granted in exceptional circumstances).
13. Full Completion - Course/Programs: In order to receive a Certificate of Completion or Full Practitioner/Teacher Certification (for applicable Courses/Programs), then students are required to complete their studies in full. To obtain certification, students will be asked to show evidence of their completion and sign a declaration to confirm their completion of all elements of the Course/Program.
14. Equipment/Materials - Live Events: Where a Workshop/Event/Course/Program requires equipment/materials for the event, it is up to each participant to hire/borrow the equipment/materials at their cost or alternatively bring their own equipment/materials. If a participant does not bring the required equipment/materials to the Workshop/Event/Course/Program (or hire the equipment through Universal Life Tools), then the participant acknowledges that they may not be able to perform/experience all facets of the workshop without the required equipment/materials. In certain cases (as determined by facilitator) participants may not be able to obtain a 'Certificate of Completion/Graduation' if they were unable to complete all facets of the Workshop/Event/Course/Program due to not organising/bringing required equipment to the workshop/event/course. If equipment is required for a Workshop/Event/Course/Program, it will be detailed on the Event page.
15. Internet/Software - Courses/Programs: It is the responsibility of students to ensure prior to Course/Program purchase that they have up to date technology/software, hardware, bandwidth and sufficient internet download capacity in order to be able to complete/view all aspects of our Teachings. Refunds are not available to customers who find post purchase that their hardware/software is not capable/outdated to meet the needs of completing/engaging in the product purchased. For example please ensure that your web browsers are up to date, you may need to remove web browser add-ons, that you are able to view pdfs (eg through Adobe), that you have installed the latest versions of Adobe Flash Player and have the relevant apps or software to play videos on VIMEO or YOUTUBE (or other media streaming services). We also recommend that our students have Microsoft Office or Office for Mac, pdf readers, & Zoom app in order to complete all sections of our Course/Programs.
16. Media: Upon enrolment, attendance, study, completion of any Workshop/Event/Course/Program, students agree that any screenshots, webapp filming/audio, emails, testimonials, photographs, videos and other such recordings taken by the facilitator becomes the property of the facilitator and maybe used by the facilitator for current/future promotion, advertising, media, e-marketing & other such marketing purposes. Should you not give your permission to this Term & Condition, then you must advise this in writing to the facilitator BEFORE your attendance or commencement of studies in any Workshop/Event/Course.
18. Disclaimer: I hereby acknowledge that in attendance of any Workshop/Event/Course/Program , the ownership of the intellectual property provided in the workshop/event belongs to Simone M. Matthews, and that I will not use any of that intellectual property in any form of advertising, education or promotion whatsoever. I also acknowledge that use of any procedures or techniques learnt in the workshop/event are in no way designed to replace medical practices or medical advice given to people from qualified medical practitioners. The workshop/event material makes no claim to cure any illness or disease, nor does it claim to diagnose and prescribe medical advice. The information is not intended to offer medical, psychological or other professional services, and whenever persons find themselves in need of treatment by a qualified medical practitioner, the above mentioned party encourages them to do so. In the event that you use the information from the workshop/event for yourself or others, the above mentioned party assumes no responsibility for your actions.
19. Country of Origin: The philosophy behind Universal Life Tools® events, healing modalities and courses is based on channeled material from ancient civilizations and indigenous peoples that have walked the Earth, as well as from the higher dimensional portals of the Pleiades, Sirius and Galactic Centre. It is the aim of these spiritual events/modalities/courses to remain true to these ancient and indigenous wisdoms and express these most cherished gifts from the Divine in their complete and most accurate form. As a result, we highly recommend that all students/graduates confer with their local Universal Life Tools registered Crystal Light Healing® Teacher or Essence of Angels® Teacher or Aetheric Healing™ Teacher as to the local laws, best practices, and duty of care that is expected of the students/practitioners/teachers in their ‘Country of Origin’. It is the students/practitioners/teachers responsibility to keep up-to-date with changes in local practices/laws and to ensure these standards are met at all times.
20. Practitioner/Student Code: Our Universal Life Tools Practitioner/Student Code forms part of these Terms & Conditions.
21. Booking for any Workshop/Event/Course/Course also acknowledges agreement to our UniversalLifeTools Terms & Conditions.
22. Universal Life Tools reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time.
Event / Workshop / Course: Includes but is not limited to gatherings, scheduled workshop/course, retreats, sessions, life mastery, movie nights, free public talks, community events or expos and any applicable sessions incorporating inhouse attendance. And may also refer to but is not limited to any/all of our ONLINE & OFFLINE Training Programs.
Course Materials: Includes but is not limited to all flyers, brochures, handouts, educational materials, audios, videos etc...including but not limited to all workshop manuals such as Crystal Light Healing®, Essence of Angels® & Aetheric Healing™ Manuals. This also includes any downloadable/web accessible Audios & Videos and includes ALL of the webpages and ONLINE materials. This also includes graduate Resource materials provided to students upon graduation as Practitioner & Teachers.
Facilitator: Refers to the primary facilitator of the Workshop/Event/Course - which includes but is not limited to Simone M. Matthews or any of UniversalLifeTools.com Registered Teachers.