COVID-19 - Shipping Delays
Due to the global impacts of COVID-19, there maybe shipping delays experienced on our International Shipments & Domestic (Australian) shipments.
INTERNATONAL SHIPMENTS (shipping out of Australia to the rest of the World). All International Shipments are shipped via Australia Post - Standard Parcel with Tracking. Please check the Australia Post Website to read the latest on Global Shipping Timeframes, including list of Countries that are not receiving parcels.
DOMESTIC SHIPMENTS (shipping within Australia). All Domestic Shipments are shipped via Australia Post or Sendle - Standard Parcel with Tracking. Delays are minimal at this time, most usually only 2-3 days delay on usual postage timeframes. Please check the Australia Post Website, as well as Sendle website to keep updated on any changes to delays.
Rest assured we are doing our best to ensure that you receive your parcel on a timely basis, thank you for your understanding & support at this time. Please also note that last minute changes (mostly by international ports) may mean your parcel delivery will be delayed (in addition to the delays per links above). We sincerely apologise for this, but as you an understand this is completely out of our hands.
ADDITIONAL NOTE: Our Team are having a short break for Thanksgiving week. All orders placed between 21 - 30 November, will ship Dec 1, 2020.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone ♡
Online Store - Terms & Conditions
- It is the responsibility of all customers to make themselves familiar with these Terms & Conditions. Purchasing through our Online Store is your acknowledgment and consent with these Terms & Conditions. A link to this Terms & Conditions page is found on your order form during eShop Checkout (you must agree to these Terms & Conditions in order to finalise your purchase through our eShop). Or a link to this Terms & Conditions page is detailed under 'FAQ' or 'Terms & Conditions of Purchase' on all EventBrite pages. Or a link to this Terms & Conditions page is found on your Wholesale Invoice or Regular Invoice emailed to you upon placing your order via phone/email.
- The 'Order & Shipping Info' page of this website forms part of these eShop Terms & Conditions.
- Please make yourself familiar with latest COVID-19 Shipping delay information. Whilst we will do our best to ship your order on a timely basis, we cannot take responsibility for delays in shipping.
- Please choose wisely when purchasing any items through our Online Store / Eventbrite. Refunds or credits are not available on ANY items purchased through our store and items are not transferrable for any other items. 'Items' include but are not limited to physical products, Online Learning, eCourses, eProducts, Live Events, Webinars, Retreats, Programs etc..
- When purchasing a Payment Plan (earlybird, as a deposit or part of an installment payment plan), monies paid in part or full are non-refundable or transferable to another Workshop/Event/Course/Online Learning/Program. Monies paid are also not exchangeable for other products/services and may not be transferred to other persons (unless special circumstances have been agreed to by Universal Life Tools). Where Payment Plans are not met in accordance with the agreed purchase terms, then we reserve the right to cancel your registration/enrolment at any time, fully cancelling your access/attendance. And monies paid are non-refundable or transferable to another Workshop/Event/Course/Online Learning/Program and are also not exchangeable for other products/services or transferrable to other persons.
- Universal Life Tools reserves the right to cancel any orders of products/services/sponsorship prior to the product/service/sponsorship being supplied. In case of cancellation, a full refund will be provided of the purchase price, including any additional GST or postage charges.
- All products within the store are listed inclusive of GST. For international customers, the GST within products will be applied against additional costs of postage and handling on all international orders.
- If you wish to apply a Coupon Code (Promotional Code) to your order, then this must be entered during the checkout process. Once an order has been submitted, Coupon Codes are unable to be applied to your order retrospectively.
- Please note that only ONE Coupon Code can be used per individual order, our shop will not allow the application of two Coupon Codes.
- Coupon Codes may not be applied against Live Events, Retreats & Teacher Programs (unless notified otherwise). Coupon Codes may also not be applied against bundle packages, special offers, sales or discounted products/services/courses/events (unless notified otherwise).
- Upon purchase & payment of a product/service/event through our eShop, you will receive via email an auto-generated confirmation of your Order/Invoice/Ticketing email. If your order contains physical products to be shipped, once your order has been packaged and shipped you will receive a second auto-generated confirmation of Shipping Email (which includes tracking details of your shipment). Please ensure that the following emails are added into your list of Contacts such that you receive the email into your inbox (and it does not end up as spam or in your junk mail): firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Upon purchase & payment of any eProducts through our eShop (such as Online Learning / eCourses / Modules / eBooks / Mp3/pdf Downloads etc), you will receive an auto-generated confirmation of your Order/Invoice email which contains a link to access your eProduct/s. Please ensure that the following email is added into your list of Contacts such that you receive the email into your inbox (and it does not end up as spam or in your junk mail): firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- We take all the necessary steps to ensure that your parcel is addressed correctly according to the Billing Address you provide on your order. It is the customers responsibility to ensure the correct Billing Address is provided during checkout. Please note that refunds will not be provided where customers having entered an incorrect Billing Address during checkout and have subsequently not received their order. In circumstances where a customer provides an incorrect Billing Address (and hence does not receive their order), then should the customer wish for their order to be reshipped, they must pay for the order again in full PLUS the actual cost of shipping (not our eShop flat rate) upon the provision of their corrected shipping address. Where orders have been returned to our office, then for us to reship the order, customers must pay the full cost of re-shipping (ie the actual cost of shipping, not our eShop flat rate).
- We offer the following Flat Rate shipping charges: Shipping within AUSTRALIA - $10 AUD Flat Rate (inclusive of tracking), Standard INTERNATIONAL Shipping - $19 AUD Flat Rate (inclusive of tracking). We provide this as a service to its customers, even though the majority of orders shipped cost in excess of these Flat Rate Charges. Please note whilst our Flat Rate shipping rates INCLUDE TRACKING, they do not include INSURANCE on your order. Please also note for INTERNATIONAl Shipping we use 'Standard' Airmail (we do not use Economy Air/Sea mail as these do not include tracking). If you would prefer 'Courier' or 'Express Options' we can do so for an additional charge. For Wholesale Orders, we will quote you on shipping charges upon placement of your order PLUS for International Wholesale Orders - you also may like to visit the Australia Post Shipping Calculator yourself to estimate the cost of international shipping to your destination.
- Per our 'Ordering & Shipping Info' webpage, all orders are shipped via Sendle Couriers or Australia Post. Orders take up to 6 business days to be receipted within Australia and up to 10 business days to be receipted Internationally. Please note that during peak times (such as Christmas / New Year, or Public holidays), this time frame may be longer. We cannot be held responsible for any delay in your order being receipted due to local/international holidays or delays in the our/your local postal service.
- Per our 'Ordering & Shipping Info' webpage, you may pay for your order via CreditCard, PayPal or Direct Debit (Direct Debit is available for Australian Customers only). Should you select the Direct Debit option, orders are not shipped until your funds have cleared in our account. If your payment has not been receipted within 14 days of purchase, then your order will be cancelled and returned to stock.
- We highly recommend that customers purchase INSURANCE on the shipping of their purchases (wholesale or regular) in order to safeguard their order. Whilst customers can Track their orders on-line through Australia Post (our Flat Rate & wholesale shipping charges include tracking), should customer orders go missing (this is rare, but in can happen), then Universal Life Tools is subsequently not responsible for the loss. Whilst every care is taken by Universal Life Tools, should your package(s) be lost in the mail or stock arrives damaged due to ill treatment by Australian or International postage services then Universal Life Tools accepts no responsibility. Should you wish to INSURE your order, please request this in the comments box during checkout or via email (additional charges to insure apply based upon Australia Post rates) and Universal Life Tools will provide you with an Australia Post Quote for Insurance. You also may like to visit the Australia Post Shipping Calculator yourself to estimate the cost of Insurance.
- Should customers stock arrive that is damaged (due to ill-care by Australia Post, International postage services, Customs etc), then you must notify Universal Life Tools via email within 7 days of receipt of damaged goods. In your email please include photos that clearly identify the damage associated with your shipment and outline in full detail ALL the damage. Universal Life Tools will then take the necessary steps to help you claim on insurance for your order. However, if you did not insure your order, then Universal Life Tools is not responsible for the loss and nothing more can be done her at our end, though based on your country you may have limited recourse with your local postage service.
- Should customers stock arrive which is faulty in nature, then these will be replaced at a cost to Universal Life Tools if notification is given via email within 7 days of receipt of goods. Please include in your email a photo(s) and a full description of the fault and our office will provide you with a return address for the return of your faulty product(s) to our office.
- Once your parcel(s) are shipped by Universal Life Tools, it is the responsibility of the customer to collect their parcel(s) from the billed address or local post office. Universal Life Tools accepts no responsibility for parcel(s) stolen from billed addresses. Some international (including Australian) postal services do not deliver parcels directly to your door - rather a 'collect at postoffice' note is delivered. It is the responsibility of all customers to ensure that parcel(s) are collected from their postoffice within a reasonable period of time. Should the parcel not be collected and hence is returned to Universal Life Tools, then Universal Life Tools will bill the customer for any postage charged to Universal Life Tools and the full Australia Post postage charge to once again ship the parcel(s) to the customer. The parcel(s) will not be reshipped until payments are received in full.
- International Post laws/rules/regulations vary from country to country. It is the customers responsibility to check the on-line Australia Post International Post Guide for their country to ensure that the product purchased is allowed for shipping to your country and doesn't contravene any laws/rules/regulations. If your order is refused entry into your country and is returned to the Universal Life Tools office then please note refunds are not available on your order. In addition, if you then require your order to be shipped to an alternate country then additional charges will apply based on the Australia Post Shipping Charges to that country.
- All customers are responsible for the payment of any taxes, fees, charges, import duties etc on receipt of their order in your particular country. Universal Life Tools accepts no responsibility for any of these charges, thus customers must make themselves familiar and aware of these charges within their own country. No refunds are offered on orders where customers do not accept shipment of their order due to charges enforced within their country.
- Product packaging within our store is subject to variation from time to time (eg Amber bottles maybe substituted for Blue Bottles, black droppers for white droppers etc). However whilst product packaging is variable, the contents and energy of our products remains the same and is always of high quality. Please note however that due to seasonal variations in essential oils and the different source beds around the world for our crystal powders, the smell and/or colour of our products may vary, but rest assured our products are quality tested to ensure high energetic resonance.
- ALL products offered for sale through our website are for EXTERNAL USE ONLY. In addition, regarding the range of our eShops Crystal Powders, these maybe potentially toxic if inhaled, absorbed or rubbed into orifices of the body. The information contained within each product writeup is in no way designed to replace medical practices or medical advice given to people. We do not offer medical, psychological or other professional services, and whenever persons find themselves in need of treatment by a qualified medical practitioner, they are encouraged to do so. We ask that everyone seeks the advice of a suitably qualified holistic/medical practitioner BEFORE purchasing/using any of our products, in order to determine their suitability for your health & well-being, or any potential allergenic, intolerant reactions or potential toxicity. We also recommend that common sense be displayed when storing/using any of our products - keeping them out of the reach of children, thoroughly removing any products from your body after use (preferrably with warm soapy water), using products in a well ventilated room and once again conferring with a suitably qualified holistic/medical practitioner for the most appropriate usage/application of any products.
- When purchasing any eProducts (such as Online Learning / Online Courses / Modules / eBooks / Mp3/pdf Downloads etc), please be aware that our eProducts have been created in English.
- When purchasing any eProducts (such as Online Learning / Online Courses / Modules / eBooks / Mp3/pdf Downloads etc), it is the responsibility of all customers to ensure prior to purchase that they have up to date technology/software, hardware, bandwidth and sufficient internet download capacity in order to be able to complete/view all aspects. Refunds are not available to customers who find post purchase that their hardware/software is not capable/outdated to meet the needs of completing/engaging in the product purchased. For example please ensure that your web browsers are up to date, you may need to remove web browser add-ons, that you are able to view pdfs (eg through Adobe), that you have installed the latest versions of Adobe Flash Player and have the relevant apps or software to play videos on VIMEO or YOUTUBE. Please keep reading below for further details.
- When purchasing any eProducts (such as Online Learning / Online Courses / Modules / eBooks / Mp3/pdf Downloads etc), depending upon the eProduct type, you may also have to use additional software to be able to access the eProduct or fully complete the eCourse etc. This would include but not be limited to standardised softeware such as Microsoft Office / Office for Mac, pdf readers, download the free Zoom Application etc...
- When purchasing any eProducts (such as Online Learning / Online Courses / Modules / eBooks / Mp3/pdf Downloads etc), you acknowledge that the ownership of the intellectual property belongs to Simone M. Matthews, and that you will not use any of that intellectual property in any form of advertising, education or promotion whatsoever. You also acknowledge that use of any procedures or techniques learnt/shared are in no way designed to replace medical practices or medical advice given to people from qualified medical practitioners. The materials make no claim to cure any illness or disease, nor do they claim to diagnose and prescribe medical advice. The information is not intended to offer medical, psychological or other professional services, and whenever persons find themselves in need of treatment by a qualified medical practitioner, the above mentioned party encourages them to do so. In the event that you use the information for yourself or others, the above mentioned party assumes no responsibility for your actions.
- When purchasing any eProducts (such as Online Learning / Online Learning / Modules / eBooks / Mp3/pdf Downloads etc), you acknowledge that you will not reproduce our materials by any mechanical, photographic, or electronic process, or in the form of a phonographic recording; nor may it be stored in a retrieval system, transmitted, or otherwise be copied for public or private use without prior written permission of the author.
- When purchasing any eProducts (such as Online Learning / Online Courses / Modules / eBooks / Mp3/pdf Downloads etc), we recommend the use of headphones with your computer/laptop/tablet, in order to be able hear the audios/videos clearly. Please note that on older computers/laptops/tablets, the technology of the speaker system may not be of sufficient quality in order for audios/videos to clear.
- When purchasing any eProducts (such as Online Learning / Online Courses / Modules / eBooks / Mp3/pdf Downloads etc), where these contain any Video teachings - then the Videos are streamed from either YOUTUBE and/or VIMEO PRO. To view our high-quality self-study videos through YOUTUBE and VIMEO PRO you will need at a very minimum 2mbps download speed, though 3mbps download would be preferable (check download speed here: http://www.speedtest.net/).
Here is a Vimeo help page that outlines your technology requirements in order to view videos: https://vimeo.com/help/faq/watching-videos/playback-issues (at the bottom of this page you can also email Vimeo help centre).
Here is a YouTube help page that outlines your technology requirements in order to view videos on YouTube: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/78358?hl=en
- Online Learning / eCourses / Modules / Programs - VIMEO Videos:
If you are using a smart phone or a tablet, I recommend that you have the app installed to watch Vimeo videos (see please next point re Samsung Tables or other Android Devices): https://vimeo.com/everywhere
- Online Learning / eCourses / Modules / Programs - VIMEO Videos:
If you are using a Samsung Tablet or other Android Device, you can ONLY play VIMEO with the latest Vimeo App for Android.
- Online Learning / eCourses / Modules / Programs / Global Awakening Membership - YOUTUBE Videos:
If you are using a smart phone or a tablet, I recommend that you have the app installed to watch YouTube videos: https://www.youtube.com/yt/devices/
- When purchasing Online Learning / eCourses / Modules / Programs, please note that these are copyright courses and are not to be shared with others, unless express permission has been granted by Simone M. Matthews - founder Universal Life Tools.
- The ULT Terms & Conditions page of this website also forms part of these eShop Terms & Conditions.
- The Workshops/Events/Courses/eCourses Terms & Conditions page also form part of these eShop Terms & Conditions.
- Universal Life Tools reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time.