Following last Friday’s 11:11 Remember LOVE Portal, on November 14/15 we have a SUPERMOON !!!
This SUPERMOON is extra special… as our Full Moon hasn’t come this close to Earth since January 26, 1948 AND won’t come this close again until the Full Moon of November 25, 2034.
Sharing with you the energy of our FULL MOON and how to make the most of SUPERMOON energy !
FULL MOON – SUPER MOON – November 14/15
Monday, 14 November 2016 – 5:52 am PST (USA/Canada)
Monday, 14 November 2016 – 8:52 am EST (USA/Canada)
Monday, 14 November 2016 – 1:52 pm UTC
Monday, 14 November 2016 – 11:52 pm AEST (Australia)
Tuesday, 15 November 2016 – 00:52 am AEDT (Australia)
Tuesday, 15 November 2016 – 02:52 am NZDT (New Zealand)
Moon in TAURUS Sun in SCORPIO
Moon – past, Intuition, unconscious, emotions, nurturing, feelings
Sun – now, Identity, consciousness, self-esteem, expression
Taurus (Earth) – Patient, pleasure-loving, material, determined, conservative
Scorpio ( Water) – Passionate, emotional, willpower, psychic, determined
The mid-point of our 29 day lunar cycle is marked by the Full Moon. During a Full Moon, the Moon is sitting opposite the Sun and is fully illuminated as it reflects the light of the Sun.
The Moon & the Sun emanate frequencies and these energy waves influence the tides, and all life forms on Earth, including human behaviour & consciousness. In addition, during a Full Moon, both the Moon & Sun are opposing each other on opposite sides of the zodiac… which can make for a challenging or intense aspect of energy but also a very potent potential as the Lunar & Solar (yin & yang) are in natural harmonic balance.
The SUN represents our ‘outer-world’, our identify, our personality, our ego. It represents how we ‘shine our light’ out into the world, the present moment, our yang or masculine archetype expression. The Sun offers us strength, courage and illuminated insight of the Soul.
The MOON represents our ‘inner world’, our hidden emotions, desires, our shadow-self, fears/worries and our dreams. It represents our feelings, our unconscious beliefs, the past and our yin or feminine goddess archetype. The Moon offers us the ability to feel, learn from the past and creatively unlock and express our essence.
During the TAURUS FULL MOON, the moon is reflecting the light of the SUN in SCORPIO.
What a combination of energy this full moon….and what a brilliant time to really reflect on how you FEEL about your life.
What are you being stubborn about and holding onto (yes we can all explain away WHY we have to hold onto things, and deny the truth of a situation)… but how does holding onto that energy/circumstance really make you FEEL. AND what would it FEEL like if you let go of it ?
What a great full moon energy to own the parts of you causing pain and then transform it into something in alignment with your HEART/Soul.
Our November 14/15 Full Moon, marks the second of a trilogy of FULL MOON SUPERMOONS happening over October, November & December 2016.
According to EarthSky.org, the Full Moon on 14 November 2016 presents the closest SUPERMOON of the year (356,509 km or 221,524 miles).
In addition, our November 14/15 Full Moon hasn’t come this close to Earth since January 26, 1948 AND won’t come this close again until the Full Moon of November 25, 2034.
Due to our November 14/15 FULL MOONs close proximity to Earth, it will look brighter, more luminous and up to 14% bigger than usual.
With this HUGE amplification of SUPERMOON energy drawing 2016 to a close, we can expect the last three months of the year to bring about HUGE changes within our lives…
As we countdown to the end of 2016, a universal 9 year in numerology… our SUPERMOON trilogy is paving the way for fresh wave of energy taking us into 2017.
Here is what we can expect during over our November SUPERMOON… & recommendations of how to make the most of the Lunar Vibrations:
- REFLECT. Acknowledge how far you have come and reflect on your lessons/learnings this year, embracing the wisdom of the journey, then taking on board those learnings in order to prepare for a new cycle.
- LET GO. I know, I know… it has been a long running theme this year and you have heard it all before… but these last 3 SUPERMOONS of the year are signally the ‘death’ before a cycle of ‘rebirth’ as we enter 2017, a universal 1 year in numerology… a time of new beginnings (I will write more about this in early 2017).
- FORGIVE. Forgive yourself, forgive others… holding grudges only keeps you as the victim. You may have found this year, as we dived deep through retrogrades, eclipses & black moon.. that stuff from you past has been coming to the surface. It is now time to finally let go, forgive and find closure, completion and reach a conclusion or resolution to situations or circumstances that have been dragging out for way too long now.
- DETOX. Be gentle with you and set aside time to care and nurture your body each day. After a HUGE year of letting go, it is time to renew/refresh you cellular vitality and release the last remnants of e-motional stagnation deep within your cells. Over the coming months maybe start your day with a little lemon juice in warm water, lush out on green-smoothies and if giving up coffee is a no-no… then at least add a little roasted dandelion… be kind to your liver it has worked hard this year ♡
- EMOTIONS. Emotions will be amplified this FULL MOON… and dramas could run rampant. Rather that feel all consumed with what is happening ‘out there’, it is a time to take a deep look within yourself. What do YOU feel ? Could what is happening outside of yourself have anything to do with something you are holding onto / fearing / hiding within yourself ? What a great full moon energy to own the parts of you causing pain and then transform it into something in alignment with your HEART/Soul.
- TRANSFORMATION. Thus supersized November Taurus SUPERMOON may have you feeling like a tug-o-war is at play. The grounded patient Taurus Energy doesn’t want to budge from its comfortable feel-good place of pleasure. But the Sun in impatient Scorpio is PUSHING for change, for growth and for us to take a good hard look below the surface and move us out of our comfort zones. Ouch ! On a poignant note TRANSFORMATION is going to happen… so you may as well surrender and evolve with grace & ease.
Overall, energy runs high during a SUPERMOON… you may feel more emotional, electric, experience sleep disturbances or have expressive / lucid dreams. You may also find your intuition is heightened, synchronicity more pronounced and you become more aware or sensitive to the energy of the environment / people / plants / animals… actually everything !
The best way to balance with this highly charged energy is to Earth yourself by walking bare foot on the ground, hiking in nature, swimming in a lake or the ocean or connecting with Crystals / Earths Crystalline Field. PLUS eating whole LIVE foods will assist your detox and keep you in harmonic flow with nature.