Since early November the planet Jupiter has been conjunct our GALACTIC CENTRE (centre of our Galaxy), and over the last week (20 to 26 November), both VENUS & JUPITER are conjunct the Galactic Centre.
- 20 to 26 November – Jupiter + Venus Conjunct Galactic Centre in Sagittarius
- 27 November – New Moon in Sagittarius
- 3 December – Jupiter enters Capricorn
- 12 December – 12:12 Full Moon in Gemini
- 19 December – EXACT Galactic Plane Alignment
- 22 December – Summer/Winter Solstice
- 26 December – New Moon Annular Solar Eclipse in Capricorn
20 to 26 November 2019
JUPITER & VENUS CONJUNCT GALACTIC CENTRE
The Galactic Centre represents the highest vision of our Personal Evolutionary Purpose in this lifetime… whilst Venus is all about love & beauty, and Jupiter rocks expansion.
Sooooo, with Venus & Jupiter both conjunct Galactic centre (in the same region of the sky in Sagittarius), something extraordinary is happening as we bring 2019 to a close.
As we reflect on 2019, Galactic Centre/Jupiter (with a dash of Venus) are together calling us to FEEL into ‘what brings us JOY?’. And engage in some BIG BIG questions to take us to the end of 2019, the end of a decade.
- Are you In-Joy with life ?
- What lights up your life ?
- What makes your heart sing & connects us with beauty, love & radiant grace ?
- What inspires you to step out of your comfort zone?
- What ignites you to envision & create a grander version of your life?
- What do you need to let go of in these last weeks of 2019 in order to expand into & fully engage in the love & sacred purpose of your life that you feel within your heart ?
I captured this image on Friday night, on my way to attending a talk on the Astrology of 2020… thought you would appreciate the beauty of this image !